Arnold 5 in Max2022

Having some trouble getting Arnold to render from Max, using the latest Render Manager 2.0.18. 4 test nodes freshly installed just to trial the latest Render Manager -each have identical Max and Arnold configurations, Render Manager will not use those nodes in the job and cannot downgrade (Max2022 ships with MaxtoA v5). Am I doing something horrifically stupid? Thank you.

I don’t think you are doing a stupid thing :slight_smile: Could you please send us some collected logs from your main computer and from the render node that refuses to work.

To do that go to Settings > Support > Collect Logs select the computers involved press Collect and send us the created zip file to support@pulze.io and we will get back to you asap!

Peter

Good evening Peter (it is 1am where I am), thank you for replying. I am working on it this evening when noone is around, I shall let you know what I work out in the morning. I suspect it is something I am doing, but Vray v5.0 is working fine. I should also take this opportunity to say I am impressed with Pulze. It is simple and easy to install and configure, and the interface is clean and well organised. One small complaint -the video tutorials are obviously NOT from the latest release of your software, makes it a little more difficult for a beginner. Thank you.

Peter, I am still unable to make Pulze see Arnold 5.0.1 in the nodes (or the master machine). I have attached the logs of my master (kba-remote) and of one of the nodes (kba-szx03). All 4 other nodes are identical. If I open Max on each machine, I can see Arnold is installed and working inside Max at version 7 (MaxtoA 5.0.1).
When I inspect the nodes for their software, they list everything correctly EXCEPT Arnold (the nodes show version 4.3.0)… please help! I must be missing something.

Thanks for the extra details and for the logs, we will review them and get back to you asap!