Camera Properties - sliders are disabled

Hey guys,
I’m having a slight issue with one of the new features.

Just watched your youtube video on 2.0 regarding the properties in the camera settings. For whatever reason, I’m unable to adjust any of the selected properties. The slider is greyed out and so is the picker. When I hover over the properties my cursor changes to a “No symbol” (Red circle with a line through it).

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers

Hi Michael,

Could you please send over a screenshot about the UI?
(you can contact us directly at support@pulze.io)
Best regards,

Attila

Hey Attila,

So, I was about to do a screengrab but for some reason, I can longer see the lower half of the UI anymore… It worked once out of 20+ attempts.

Do you know if this has been an issue for anyone else?

Once I’m able to see the UI, I’ll upload an image of the camera issue I was having.

Thanks again,
Michael

Hey Michael,

Something definitely goes wrong. “worked once out of 20+ attempts” is an unknown behavior. Have you tried to completely restart 3ds Max? Which version of Max do you use? Which render engine, version?
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Attila

Hey Attila,

Thank you for the speedy reply.
Yes, very weird behavior. Yes, tried restarting 3ds max and the computer.

I’m using Max 2021 and Corona 6 (Hotfix 1).

Cheers

Hey Michael,

Please try to just log out and log in first.
If it does not help then close Scene Manager, navigate to: “C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Pulze Scene Manager\Temp” and delete the content of the folder. After that start Scene Manager and it should be fine.
Please let me know how it goes.
Best regards,
Attila

Hey Attila,
I forgot to reply to this - I did as you suggested and it seems to have done the trick! Thanks!