Error going into Night Mode

Hello! I’ve been trying out your scene manager and render manager for a couple weeks now and WOW, what a useful couple pieces of software. You guys really nailed it.

I just had a quick question regarding switching into Night Mode on my workstation with the render manager. I frequently run into issues when I try to do so. I’m posting what seems to be the most relevant portion of the error log here:

Desc: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access. – Read of Address: 0x0000000000000040 –

Is this a known issue? Is there something I could do on my end to solve it? It wasn’t happening at first but now it happens almost every time unless I do a clean reboot. The only thing I can think that changed was I installed the VRay 5 demo. Using Max 2021 and Windows 10 Pro.

Thanks!
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the kind words :slight_smile:
To examine this issue we have to collect a bit more information. On your workstation, please go to settings (cogwheel icon in the top right corner) and press the collect log button. Please send the log to support@pulze.io and we get back to you asap.

Regards,
Peter

Thanks Peter! It kicked the error again this afternoon (after working this morning) so I gathered the logs and sent them to that email address just now.

Thanks again,
Daniel