Grouping Setups & Duplicate Order

Hi,

Would be nice to have a feature to group setups in some sort of folders/groups. It would really help to tidy up the setups list when we have a lot of setups (50+) what makes Setup List very long and difficult to navigate.

Also would be good when we using ‘Duplicate selected setups’ option to create duplicates right after selected setup instead of it been created at the end of the list. When we have a lot of setups and need to duplicate one of the setups at the beginning of the list, it takes a long time to drag it up the order of the list to place after the original setup.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestions! Both of them are important and we already put them on our list. These updates will be implemented into the next release.

Best regards,

Attila

I was bout to post a suggestion about this, and found this post … so, bump on this one :wink:

This one is also very interesting indeed … maybe grouping by Scene Name for example ?

Did this ever get done?

Hey @mitfordshawn

Not yet but still on our list. Implementing the grouping properly and all the extra features around it requires some significant changes in the core of Scene Manager therefore I think this will only happen in version 3, where we can rebuild these essential elements from the ground up.

1 Like

Hi Peter,
I also look forward to seeing the above ideas in the coming Pulze versions!
On top of Grouping and Duplicating setup directly below the existing one, it would be great to be able to reaorder mutliple selected setups at once (i.e. move all to the top of the stack).

Hi @inkvisual

I can guarantee that the “Duplicating setup directly below the existing one” will work in 2.5, but we will have to skip the grouping and the multi reorder for now. I know it has been asked a long time ago but we would have to do huge changes to the UI which we can’t do at the moment.

It is on our list for sure and will be implemented in version 3.

1 Like

I thought I requested this at some point too, but can’t seem to find it.

Anyway I would like to add my vote for this. We work on huge projects that have everyting in one scene, thanks to Scene Manager, that’s the whole point, but with many scenes the scrolling and searching becomes tedious and timeconsuming, even if you have a dedicated monitor for pulze in portrait mode.

So would be nice to have this as soon as possible. The talk of version 3 has been going on for some time. Is there an ETA?