How to NOT render the image in scenes

Hello
Is it possible NOT to render with Scene Manager and Corona?
Let me explain: In scene 1, I render the image completely with about twenty different lights. In the following scenes, it’s just the same image but with different LightMix settings. In this case, I wouldn’t want to re-render the image. I tried using a script, but it didn’t work. Maybe I’m doing something wrong ?

Thanks

Why would you let SM handle this? Basically you want to apply the conf file to the image you rendered? Just open crx and load conf file? You can also batch edit crx images with the batch editor: CoronaImageBatchV11.rar - Google Drive

Corona Image Editor - Corona for 3ds Max - Global Site (chaos.com)

Yes I wanted to suggest something similar. You can do this with the Corona Image Editor and some command line, or if you would like to do this with Scene Manager you have to do some maxscript.

In general it is great idea and we will consider this for the future.

Thank you for your responses.
Indeed, there is the option to use CONF files, and that is what I was doing before using Scene Manager. But it would be simpler and more convenient to do this directly with Scene Manager. It allows for easy sharing of files and settings, and, especially in my case, to open old projects and retrieve all the settings for each scene.
It would be a great addition to have a “Resume from file” or “Resume last render” option available in Scene Manager.
I tried to do it with Maxscript, but Scene Manager still starts rendering the image from scratch each time. I must be doing it wrong !