I don’t understand how it works

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.
Let says i have 2 nodes and 1 workstation.
In 3dsmax, I set with scene manager a scene and I declare that I want to use Render Manager In distributed mode.
My 3 computers can communicate with each others, and i can see them In Render manager.
I create a New job. Select scene manager mode. So I can see what i configured In 3dsmax.
Then i launch my job.
Nothing happen… pending node or job. So I put my workstation In Nightmode. So the job begins with my workstation and after a while the 2 Render nodes says that they are opening the scene, but they still remain In that state. They never render until my workstation finally finish the render.

Everything behave the same way if I set In Scene Manager the tiled mode. (Only 1 tile on the workstation even if set more than 10 for example)

So In fact I can’t use my nodes, only my workstation ( even if I declare my nodes as workstation and put them In night mode).

I really want to use scene manager, because I have a lot of differents layers configurations In my scene.

Thank you for your help :pray:

Please can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong.

Hello Stéphane,

We gladly provide assistance, just please contact us at support@pulze.io.
Most probably there are some firewall issues between your Workstation and the Nodes. We can speed up the process if you could send over the log files from the Node. So please start a render and wait till the node fails to join. After that go to the Node, open Render Managers’s settings (little cogwheel icon) and hit “Collect Logs”. It will create a zip file. Please send over that file for us for further examination.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Attila