[IMPLEMENTED] Changing frame size without scene updating

I first I want to express my gratitude for this plugin. I don’t know what I would do without it. :slight_smile:
A couple of things I would love if could be fixed one day.

1. when changing the amount of frames in a sequence, very often it abruptly stops you from completing typing the frame number because the scene manager keeps changing the framecount on the scene while you type for every number. It would be nice if it somehow waited longer or required you to hit enter or an apply button before it makes the change so that it can let you complete the typing.

2. somehow I wish it was the same when turning on / off renderjobs. When you click the render off/on teapot icon it doesn’t jump to that sequence. Because if you have many render jobs and want to turn a few off, it keeps changing the scene for every click to that specific renderjob. So perhaps it could only change to that render job if you click on it, but if you only click on the teapot it only turns that sequence on/off without making it active.

Hello Joachim, thank you for your kind words!
The new (beta) version of the Scene Manager will be available in days. The good news is that your requests are alredy implemented. Hope you will like it!
Best regards,
Attila

thanks awesome news :slight_smile: I will start testing it as soon as I’m finished with my current project as I see that the beta doesn’t load old scene manager content.

cheers