List if Wishlist based on my workflow!

First, thank you for all the work you do! I really love SM. These are not complaints, but suggestions if possible.

Things I’d like to see or that I’m currently struggling with:

1. Material Customization: Would be amazing to be able to change materials for individual objects. I know this might be complex, but it would be a very helpful tool for customizing scenes and their materials more precisely for each setup.

2. Camera Duplication: When I duplicate a camera, it would be helpful if the new camera had a different color, name, or highlight, or if it was placed at the bottom of the list. Currently, I find it confusing to locate, even if it’s just below the one I just duplicated.

3. Lightmix Panel Issues: Sometimes I close SM and make changes to the Lightmix panel. When I open SM again to fetch the changes, the view I’m working with is not selected anymore, so I can’t update the Lightmix. When I click the view I’m currently working with to update it, it reverts to the previous Lightmix setup. My workaround for this is to create a new camera, fetch the Lightmix setup, and copy it into the old view. As I work with a single screen, I can’t have SM open at all times.

4. Unassigned Value in Lightmix Panel: It would be nice to add an “Unassigned” value to the Lightmix panel to allow changes to it as well.

5. Forest Pack Integration: Integration with Forest Pack would be great, especially to transform the “edit items” per view.

Thank you for considering