MAXScript ExecuteMAXScriptScript Exception: -- Unknown property: "includeList" in undefined

Hello,
i’m new with pulze, but i’m having lots of issue. The error that it gave me most is this one:

error

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ylenia

Can you give me please a bit more information? Which version of Render Manager, 3ds Max and render engine are you using? Are you using the Scene Manager integration as well?

Hi Peter,
sure! I’m using 3ds max 2022, Corona Render 8 and both Render Manager and Scene Manager. But in this specific case it was used only Render Manager.
Both of licenses are trial.

Thanks for this! Would you mind sending an archive of the scene that is failing to support@pulze.io and we will take a closer look.

Hi, We are having exactly the same error. Do you have any clue about what causes it?

The file renders well in local.

Thanks,
Alberto

Hi! We have the same error. Have you found how to fix it?

@as1 @a.berga
Could you please send us a scene that has this issue and we will try to narrow it down and figure out what is causing it.

Any update which causes this problem? I am also getting this error in 2 files.

Hey @gaurangsy

We have not found the cause of the problem and I’m also not sure which plugin or script triggers the issue. Any chance you are using the Scene Manager as well? Could you please send us a scene to support@pulze.io and I can dig deeper.

No I am not using scene manager. Files are rendering in local but not on pulze.