Missing PSD Manager plugin

Hi
I was looking for a solution for RM not seeing the PSD Manger plugin on either the workstation or the render nodes. I saw an earlier post about this but I wasn’t sure if it ever got resolved. I am using PSD Manager 5.0.3.

When I first started using RM this was not an issue, so I’m not sure what has changed. I don’t use RM enough to be able to pinpoint when the change happened.

Backburner can see the plugin fine and this is what I usually use for PSM jobs. Unfortuntely, in trying to reset some of the Backburner machines I get the following on the workstation:

‘ERR Error message: 3dsmax adapter error : Autodesk 25.3 reported error: :8: DeprecationWarning: the imp module is deprecated in favour of importlib; see the module’s documentation for alternative uses’

I’d rather use RM but if there isn’t a solution, maybe you could tell me what the above BB error code means (apologies if I’m being cheeky asking this)

Hi @Montage-Studio

Thanks for the post. Let me start with the easier and not related to Render Manager.

‘ERR Error message: 3dsmax adapter error : Autodesk 25.3 reported error: :8: DeprecationWarning: the imp module is deprecated in favour of importlib; see the module’s documentation for alternative uses’

This is an error message from python about the depracted module. I believe this is coming from Connecter or Megascan plugin. This should be harmless and should not cause any issues to your rendering.

As for PSD Manager issue, which version of Render Manager are you using?