I have had a file collected and network paths all working good, rendered on 5 nodes and everything was fine. (Animation - linear - everything was perfect )
I started on another file, with similar settings and workflow, and I kept having the error an unexpected error has occured.
I started debugging, I even searched for all textures to check if I have any chinese or russian characters in my textures, but it just would submit the job and then all nodes would fail one by one.
The issue is that I dont know what the issue is. Why one scene worked, and the other failed.
Where can I find the exact issue to fix.