Node picket up the job but job lister status is "waiting for nodes"

Hi, another issue with RM. (latest beta 2.2.3)
Listed jobs show “waiting for nodes” pending status, even though the node is active and there are no errors shown.

Turn’s out the job is actualy running but this can only be seen on nodes status tab:

Update,
In general nodes do not seem to be comunicating their actions to RM very well.
Most of the jobs had delay in status vs what was actually happening in the node.
I.e. scene has already been rendering for quite a while, while Pulze was suggesting it’s still loading the file.

The same thing happens to us with one of our farms, in the others everything works correctly, we have tried all the options, even reinstalling everything from 0 after formatting but the same thing keeps happening and in the logs everything seems normal, the only thing that solves the problem is to restart Pulze and then it works correctly for an indeterminate time until it happens again.
I hope they soon release another version and stop having this problem because it happens since we updated 3 versions ago.

Hi @licencias and @inkvisual

Thanks for starting this thread. This is the bug that we are chasing. To help us out, could you please send us a collected log (that involves the problematic computer and the master pc) to support@pulze.io with a screenshot of a job/task that is not updating. This will be a huge help for us to fix this before the final release!

Thanks in advance!

Hi Peter,
Will try to send something over next week, cheers!

Thanks @inkvisual, however we managed to find the cause of the problem and yesterday we published a new build. Hopefully this will be the final before the release. If anyone has similar issues please download and install this version: https://pulze.io/download?sku=pulze_service&ver=2.2.4

Unfortunately, the problem persists even with this update.

Hi @licencias

I’ve seen you logs and tickets. We think that you have a different problem and the fix that we made is not relevant to your current issue. We will get back to you via mail shortly!

1 Like