Phoenix is not working

Hi,

I am a Corona Renderer user and recently started doing fluid simulations with Phoenix. I am relatively new to simulation. I am creating a Phoenix simulation and successfully rendering the animation on my main machine. The simulation is successful and the animation output looks correct. However, when I send the render to my main machine and three slaves using Render Manager, the simulation does not appear in the output images. I would like to mention that Phoenix is installed on all machines. I have also set a directory on a shared disk for the Cache Directory (in .aur file format) in Phoenix’s settings. I set the save path to a shared disk (NAS system) accessible by all machines, but this didn’t solve the problem. Should I save the .aur files in a specific folder in Pulze Depot? What might I be missing?

I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

The problem is solved. I mentioned that I saved the cache files on a disk accessible to all machines. This wasn’t enough. I needed to select the aur data from the ‘Preview and Render Cache’ section in the input tab of the simulation settings. I’m very ignorant about Phoenix :slight_smile:

1 Like