Read Only and Window Glichtes

Am i the only one who has multiple problems with the new scene manager window?

First of all, when i open my main 3ds max scene these days and open scene manager, it often times stays in read only mode for a couple of minutes. I can restart scene manager as often as i want, it stays in read only. When i want to drag the scene manager to the top to make it full size, sometimes it turns black, sometimes white. Last, when i have to 3ds max scenes open and i start scene manager on the second scene, suddenly the new scene manager dialog is kind of reset. Dark mode is gone and automatic login isn’t happening anymore.

I’m also getting random “Error” messages during the day, screenshot attached.

Screenshot

Dear Florian,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We haven’t noticed this kind of malfunction. Did you make any changes in your environment? Windows update? Updated firewall settings? New antivirus software installed? New LAN settings? Updated User rights? Did you try to reinstall Scene Manger? Any clue would be helpful.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Attila

No i haven’t changed anything really on my pc. I’ll try to reinstall it now.

I think it maybe has something to do with the size of my scene. I’m running 80+ Scene Manager shots and it looks like Scene Manager has to load them for a while until he can display them properly.

I’ll keep you updated! Thanks!

Hi Florian,

If you could reach out at support@pulze.io we can look into your issue more closely. It would be really helpfull if you could send us your scene, for further testing.

Regards,
Peter

I don’t think that the problem is within my max scene. I just test it out with an empty file without any scene manager shots and its the same. I just recorded it and will send you the video to your support mail.

Thanks in Advance!