Render Manager - Duplicate Cameras/Setups

Hi,

we have a problem when sending Scene Manager setups via Render Manager. It is rendering duplicate cameras, even though the name of the final image is correct and represents the name of the camera that it should have rendered.

Any bugs known?
Thank you!
Boris

Hi Boris,

Before I ask too much questions, can you please check if you have View to Render locked at 3dsMax render settings? If yes then before you submit your jobs please make sure that the active viewport is the same as the locked view. If this is not the case, then I’ll have to ask for screenshots from the Scene Manager, and maybe your file in we can’t figure out here.

Hi Peter,
thank you for your fast response!

We have the view to render locked and we also did save the file with the locked viewport active before submitting.
Moreover, sometimes the files hang on opening on the render nodes. Sometimes all of our render nodes hang, but sometimes only some of them and others are fine. Restarting the service does not help everytime, as some files do not work at all. On the other hand, sending them directly out of Scene Manager to Backburner does work.

Thank you!

Boris

Dear Boris,

I would like to kindly ask you to contact us at suppoert@pulze.io. In this way we can investigate further the issue.
Thanks,
Attila