Render Manager "Services aren´t avaliable right now"

Hello, we have been unable to connect to your services on our machines all morning, they all report the same error : "Our services aren’t available right now
We’re working to restore all services as soon as possible. Please check back soon.

20230621T070902Z-h2gkf353fh7nb9r61nq8wwh78c00000001cg000000006e1e" Being the error code different on each machine but the same event ( not connect).

I have tried with the last 2 versions plus the 3rd which is the one I had initially installed and the same thing happens in all of them.

I have tried deleting the pulze folder from %appdata% and that doesn’t work either.

After restarting the application several times on the devices it comes to connect on some devices, on others it still does not connect, all this without doing anything else on the computers.

I don’t understand why and I can’t find the cause of the event, but what I do know is that in some I haven’t had to do anything except reboot pulze continuously and in others doing that plus all forum indications ( delete appdata folder, restart. etc…", it still doesn’t connect.

I’ll be trying the same, I came here for the same reason. Scene manager seems to be working, but Render Manager is out.
I will be checking in to see if there’s a solution!

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the report! I’m aware that you already submitted a ticket. But just to inform others here is my reply:

We are experiencing some issues in the Spanish region. At the moment we are not sure what is causing it. Could you please check if our website is available for you?

It could be a regional problem with some 3rd party cloud services. I would recommend trying to restart Render or Scene Manager.

We will get back to you if we know more.

I can browse your website without problems (I have seen the announcement of the areas currently affected), from our IT department have warned us of problems in parts of our internal services caused by the global falls of Microsoft Azure services, I do not know if you have something hosted on them and can be the cause of these problems we have as we continue with the same problem since this morning and some computers (randomly) allows them to connect to the pool and work with it.

Yes we do use Azure for most of our services! Hopefully the issue will be solved soon.

5 days later, still getting the same error but the status says everything is working. ??

why the license needs to be connected all the time… we lost a lot of render time over the week beacuse of this.

Imgur

1 Like

Hey, we’re having the same issue, we’re not using Azure, just standard login.
Also, we’re in UK.
Our wokrstations cannot login to Pulze, we see “Our services aren’t available right now” message or sometimes a weird google translate bar in top left corner.

Restart + removing all data from Roamin-Pulze Service doesn’t help.
What’s wrong?

EDIT

After numerous failed login attempts we finally managed to get all workstations connected and working again, hopefuly it was just a one time issue.

Thanks @inkvisual for the report and the update.
Hopefully this was just the aftermath of last weeks issue. Let us know if you experience the problem again. We are also monitoring our services and keeping an eye on the status pages of Azure.