Render Manager support for 3ds Max 2024

Hey there!

We are excited to announce that 3ds Max 2024 is now available, and it comes with some pretty cool new features!

Our team worked tirelessly yesterday to ensure that Render Manager is fully compatible with this latest version. We are happy to say that we have published a beta build last night, which you can download from here: https://pulze.io/download?sku=pulze_service&ver=2.2.1

If you’re feeling adventurous and want to give it a try, feel free to download it and let us know what you think! We’ll be constantly testing it and keeping it in beta until the major plugin developers release their 2024 updates.

And, as always, if you run into any issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at support@pulze.io. We’re always here to help!

Hi Peter, any idea when this will be officially released?

-Josh

1 Like

Here, on their docs: Pulze | Render Manager - Documentation
Supported software

3ds Max 2014 - 2024

So I guess they have released it already? :slight_smile:

We don’t need support for 2024, just looking forward to the official release of v2.2.x as we’ve had some bugs in the last official patch. But ty for the info jon!

-Josh

Hi @BDF

We are planning to release it and make it available to everyone on the first week of July. Until then feel free to use the beta version that you can find on our website. If you have/had any issues please reach out to our support and we will look into it!

1 Like

Hi @peter.sarhidai

I´m using the Scene Manager for 3Ds Max 2024 and I can’t adjust the sun rotation at the Environment card. Is this something that is not available on beta or am I missing something here?

Hi @marcelojulius

If you would like to control the sun light you will need to use the Sun module and there should be a Transformation parameter that you can use to rotate or change the position of the sun per scene.

hello, I’d like to know, concerning max 2024 support do you have any idea for the release of the final phase of render manager?

Hey @n.frost

Render Manager with 3ds Max support is available now as the default in the download section. Feel free to grab it from here: https://www.pulze.io/account/downloads We are going to turn on the notification and the auto update option soon!