Render Node connects but doesn't communicate

I have an issue where the render node doesn’t automatically connect to the manager.
I can connect via the IP address or Workgroup to get the node to authorize and launch.
Once the node is running, it does not show up in the Manager Nodes tab.
This means it will not accept any jobs.
The node currently shows a job in the queue that no longer exists.
Distributed rendering works fine. Backburner works fine.

I haven’t used RM in a while as it was throwing up plugin errors that didn’t exist. I thought I would give it another try.

Ok. So I uninstalled RM on the node and reinstalled it. No change.
I created a new work group on the Workstation and had the node join that. No change.
Although the node connects to the manager, it doesn’t show up and doesn’t recieve jobs.

I noticed that when I reinstalled RM, it wasn’t a clean install - some files must have been left behind. Is there a way to do a complete uninstall? I was hoping to purge any old project files off the node in case that helped…?

Hi @Montage-Studio

You can clean all settings by deleting this folder: C:\Users%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Pulze Service

If you still have problems connecting your render node please reach out to support@pulze.io with some log files and we will look into it.

Thank you. This worked a treat. Not only did is solve all the connection issues but it also appears to have cured the missing plugins error.