Render output not saving .vrimgs

Hi Loving the product so far. I seem to be hitting a consistent problem however.

I am trying to saving out jpgs and vrimgs using the render output common and raw respectively.

When I submit my scene to the render manager, Using the scene manager option inside of the render manager. The scene renders and saves just the jpgs.

If I hit batch render inside of 3ds max the scene manager it saves out both correctly.
If I use render manager and submit without the scene manager option it works and saves both out.

Its there a correct work flow in making adjustments in the scene manager prior to sending the job to get the adjustments to be applied. I have also had issues like a quick change of resolution in scene manager not being applied in render manager unless i save and restart the scene.

Could you please reach out to us by writing an email to support@pulze.io by reproducing the issue and sending us the logs from the Render Manager. To do that go to Settings > Support > Collect Logs select the computers involved press Collect and send us the created zip file.

Thanks!