RM Analitics to show Pulze SM version installed

Hi guys,
I think it might have been asked before, but in relation to issues with RM output inconsitency when nodes have different Pulze SM version installed. At the time we were advised that SM version doesn’t matter as RM only reads scene state saved earlier while job was added to the queue.

Nevertheless,
It would be great for RM Analytics panel to show what version of SM is installed on each node, just like you do with all the other plugins. It makes Admin’s job so much easier to track and ensure that all users are on the most up to date (or most importantly the same) version of software (any software).

Thanks!

Hi, you can access this information from the nodes panel and selecting the node in question you want to know, it is a bit tedious if you have many nodes as you have to go 1 by 1, but at least you can find out without having to connect directly to each machine.

Hi @licencias
This is not what I was asking for.
I know that we can access information on what RENDER MANAGER version is installed.
I would like to see what version of SCENE MANAGER plugin each workstation uses.
Cheers.

My apologies, I misread your question, I am sorry if I wasted your time, you are quite right, only the Render Manager is displayed.

Sorry and I hope they implement your request!

Best regards.

No problem! My message might have been quite confusing, happy that it’s been clarified! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @inkvisual

No problem we can do that, you can expect it in the next hotfix package that we would like to release at the end of November.

1 Like