Script Editor module

Hello,

I have some unexpected behavior when using Script Editor module. Globally it works perfectly, using Post-Setup feature, but today it seems to fail regularly, no matter the scene … when it starts to do so, I have to close and reopen my file :frowning: I have to precise that the script I use here is perfectly functional outside of SM. Maybe does it have something to do with Render Elements, since my script deletes / creates ones. When I use the Test feature, it works perfectly.

On a side note, I’ve noticed the print “Hello World” command keeps on reappearing, even if I deleted it, in the Pre-Setup, Pre-Render & Post-Render area.

Any chance you solve this please ? this module is pretty important in my workflow :wink: Let me know if you need the scene and the script.

Thanks a lot,

Regards.

Hello there :slight_smile:
Any chance you take a look at this problem soon please ? this is really a pain with the scenes I work on these days …

Thanks a lot !

Regards.

Hi Nico,

Could you please send us the scene and the script to support@pulze.io and we will have a look asap!

Peter

Hello Peter,

Thanks for your feedback.
I’m doing an archive of the scene (3dsmax 2021 + Corona) right now, sharing a DropBox folder with the script as well.
Scene under NDA :wink:

Thank you.

EDIT: email sent :wink:

Thanks,

I think I found the issue. Extra backslashes are created around quotes in your script, by removing them it should work just fine. This bug will be fixed in the upcoming update!

Let me know how it goes!

Peter

That was fast , thanks A LOT, Peter !
Weird little bug indeed …