I’ve experienced this issue many times but right now it is causing me major problems:
- I save and close a max file with multiple set-ups at 1080px output in the SM settings.
- I begin to add the scene to RM but I forgot that it should actually be 2160
- So I open up the max file again, change (in Pulze SM) the resolution output to 2160. Close the file
- Add the scene back in Pulze RM but the resolution is stuck to 1080.
- Open the max scene again and SM has reverted my RM resolution settings back to 1080!
No matter what I do I can’t seem to get it to be at the correct 2160 res. I save new files, close RM etc etc…
What’s going on? How do I stop this? Is this known? Will it be fixed soon?
Edit: Upon further debugging - the best explanation/fix I can find is to manually type in the new resolution, rather than pressing the pulze “double resolution” button (which is what I was doing).