Scene Manager wont open

Hello,

For the first time since I started using the SM I am having a weird issue.

In 3dsmax and after logging into my account, I cannot see anything but a white window (img attached)

I have tried updating it to the latest version but it is not working. I am using 3dsmax 2019.

Thank you.

Ignacio

Me too.
I’m trying to open Pulze and same here.

In cases like this please check this post and follow the steps:

Fixed, thanks Peter.

I tried that and it didn´t work. I click on my Pulze - SM button and nothing happens. I also uninstall the SM and also didn´t work.

Hi @marcelojulius

In this case please make sure to delete everything in this folder: C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Pulze Scene Manager\ including the .json config files. Most likely Scene Manager opens on the wrong screen.

1 Like

It worked! Thank you so much.

1 Like

I’m having the same white window issue, and I’ve tried everything mentioned on this thread, including reinstalling after erasing the folders to no avail. The only way to make it work again is by deleting the folders and going back from version 2.3.1 to version 2.2.19, but I’d really rather not since I was already using the new light tab in production.

Another thing, I bought my license during the trial period, which continued to run separately from my bought license, and this problem started happening as soon as my trial ran out, so maybe it’s a license issue?

Thanks!

Hi @dante,

Do you still have this issue? The license should not be a problem, Scene Manager doesn’t really care what type of license you have.

Hi @peter.sarhidai

I uninstalled and deleted the folders again, then installed 2.3.1 and this time it worked fine :grinning:

Looking forward to the official release

Thanks!